OCCUPATIONAL HEALTH AND SAFETY SERVICES
- Safety work instructions (procedures) for risk activities.
- Training programs (working heights, forklifts driving, Lock Out/Tag Out)
- Emergency plans
- Risk assessment( including hazardous substances) .
- Work accidents reports
- Ergonomic training
PERSONNEL TRAINING AND CHECKING:
- training periodically (quarterly and annually as appropriate) staff consists of:
- presentation of the main risks
- avoiding risks
- combating the risks at source
- Personal Protective Equipment
- presentation of work safety laws
- First aid rules
- Emergency drills
- Methods to extinguish the fire (fire extinguishers, etc.)
- The Fire Marshals Procedure
- Testing personnel: multiple choice (quarterly or annually, as applicable).
- Special documentation required by law:
- CAOS, internal regulations, rules of organization and operation of the company, called the Labor Code, for companies with more than 21 employees.
- Personal Protective Equipment list;
- Fire risk assessment as established by Law 307/2006
- Risk assessment
- Documentation for authorization ISCIR technical equipment (forklifts, cranes).
- Documentation on demand (if applicable):
- Management systems: ISO 9001:2000, ISO 14001, OHSAS 18001.
REPRESENTING YOUR COMPANY
- investigating and reporting occupational accidents to authorities
- approve the work accident report to authorities.
- participate together with relevant government institutions (Labour Inspectorate, Inspectorate for Emergency Situations (fire), Prosecutor, etc) to investigate major events (fatal incidents, fire, explosion, etc.).
- represents the company during inspections carried out by competent state bodies, namely:
- Ministry of Labour – represented by the Labour Inspectorate.
- MAI – represented by the Inspectorate for Emergency Situations “Banat” the Timis County
- Ministry of Health – represented by the State Sanitary Inspection Timis.
For more details and / or personalized offers please contact us by phone or email.
This post is also available in: Romanian